The TriAir2 incorporates a more streamlined horizontal positioned piggy back for better clearance in tight fitting frames with some minor internal tweaks to help decrease torsional flex in the main support shaft.
We have put together all the feedback from our World Cup Riders and created an efficient, reliable and simple overall package. No engineering degree's required!
A 3 clicker compression adjustment covers all your trail, climbing and descending scenarios. The low speed rebound clicker provides 8 settings while the internally managed high speed rebound ensures you are set up the next rock garden. Air volume adjustment allows for riders to customize the feel of the air spring.
- Air Shock
- External Compression: 3CR three position lever adjustment
- Open - Medium - Firm
- 8 Clicker Rebound Adjustment
- Anodized CNC Aluminum Dials
- Teflon Bushings
- Treleborg seals
- PCS Technology (Internal Floating Piston)
- Air volume adjustable with shims
- Bulge body HV high volume negative chamber
- Hard Anodized finish
- Adjustable Internal Piston
- IFP is adjustable between 180-240psi and affects initial stroke support
- 1/2" hardware
- Intended Use: Trail, all-mountain and enduro riding
- Metric sizing: 210x50/55 - 260x60/65
- Trunnion sixing: 185x50/55 - 205x60/65
- 22.2mm frame reducers included
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Taiwan