All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use.
Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow!
The Rux has been developed to satisfy varied demands such as the Red Bull Rampage, elite DH world cup racing and all day park shredding. The Super Stiff and stable 38mm chassis has been thrown at anything riders could imagine. The RC2 PCS cartridge has guaranteed traction, control and consistency in the toughest and fastest terrains in the world. Multiple world cup podiums and world championship medals prove the RUX's ability time and again. For 2018 the RUX has seen a lightened asymmetric chassis a boost 20 axle standard with a lighter axle and our PCS cartridge. The fork crowns even use our hollow tech construction from our other world class chassis.
- 200mm travel
- RC2 (low & high speed compression with low speed rebound adjust)
- Internal floating piston PCS design
- Adjustable air volume spacers w/preload adjust
- Alloy double crown
- New hollow and forged crown design
- 38mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- Lower magnesium monocoque asymmetrical casting is 80g lighter
- Air bleed valves on back of casting
- Lube ports
- AL7050 tapered steering tube
- Disc post mount 203mm only
- Boost 20mm axle standard
- Tool type 20mm axle
- Lighter and improved axle design
- Weight 2820g
- Over 100 grams lighter than previous generation
- Integrated and detachable mud guard
- Fully serviceable
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty