A solid workhorse, the Raidon is a durable high performance fork ready to be ridden for multiple seasons with minimal maintenance. Now featuring or proven SR SUNTOUR technology trickled down from our higher end forks with the EQ Air System.
EQ EQUALIZER™ SYSTEM
The Air EQ system, perfectly equalizing the rider's weight to the spring curve resulting in exact positioning and support. The Air EQ system creates a customized feel for each rider, optimizing proper sag and volume control. The result is a supple coil-spring feel in a lightweight, progressive and easy to adjust air-spring package.
Sealed cartridge design with adjustable lockout and multiple rebound settings. The air spring design allows for riders to set there preferred pressure to make the fork feel how they want. Light weight and a stiff 34mm chassis make for a excellent handling and robust package to tackle any trail.
- 100-120mm internal travel adjustment
- EQ Air Shaft required
- Factory set to 120mm
- 29/27.5+ compatible with tires 29x2.4
- 27.5+ compatible with tires 27.5"x 2.6"
- EQ Air System
- Air positive chamber and air negative
- 2CR compression adjustment
- External rebound adjustment
- Adjustable air volume with preload adjust
- Forged aluminum crown
- 34mm A6061 black anodized stanchion
- Lower magnesium monocoque design
- 34mm comes with integrated fender
- Tapered steerer tube A6000 aluminum
- Integrated fender included
- 15x110 Boost spacing
- 15LH tool free axle
- Weight 2020g
- 180mm direct mount
- 203mm max rotor
- Fully serviceable
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty
- Axle to Crown for 27.5 at 120mm travel = 533mm
- Alxe to Crown for 29/27.5 at 120 travel = 546.5mm
- Fork offset for 29/27.5 = 51mm
- Fork offset for 27.5 = 44mm