The RAIDON34-Boost EQ 2CR DS 15LH-110 adopts our newest EQ spring system found in our top of the line models such as the Durolux and Auron! The Raidon features a robust but light weight 34mm chassis to provide precise control and steering. The 2CR system incorporates a 2 stage compression setting for the first time in any Raidon series fork. This feature gives the the fork adjustment a firm or firmer setting with no lockout. Adjustable rebound is still standard. Read more about the EQ air spring below.
EQ EQUALIZER™ SYSTEM
The Air EQ system, perfectly equalizing the rider's weight to the spring curve resulting in exact positioning and support. The Air EQ system creates a customized feel for each rider, optimizing proper sag and volume control. The result is a supple coil-spring feel in a lightweight, progressive and easy to adjust air-spring package.
- 100-120mm internal travel adjustment
- EQ Air Shaft required to change travel
- Factory set to 120mm
- 29 compatible with tires 29"x 2.4"
- 27.5+ compatible with tires 27.5"x 2.6"
- EQ Air System
- Air positive chamber and air negative
- 2CR compression adjustment
- External rebound adjustment
- Adjustable air volume with preload adjust
- Forged aluminum crown
- 34mm A6061 black anodized stanchion
- Lower magnesium monocoque design
- 34mm comes with integrated fender
- Tapered steerer tube A6000 aluminum
- Integrated fender included
- 15x110 Boost spacing
- 15LH tool free axle
- Weight 2020g
- 180mm direct mount
- 203mm max rotor
- Fully serviceable
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty
- Axle to Crown for 27.5 at 120mm travel = 533mm
- Alxe to Crown for 29/27.5 at 120 travel = 546.5mm
- Fork offset for 29/27.5 = 51mm
- Fork offset for 27.5 = 44mm