All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use. Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow!
The do it all trail fork for riders who don't have team mechanics, shuttle drivers or those of us who just want to ride more than maintain! Now in all new black addition.
- 130-140-150-160mm travel
- NEW RC2 PCS cartridge (low speed compression/high speed compress)
- PCS cartridge has independent floating piston
- Adjustable air volume spacer w/preload adjust
- Hollow and forged crown
- 34mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- 100X15mm Q-LOC2 through axle / Disc only design
- Lower magnesium monocoque through axle design
- Steerer tube AL7050 1.5-1 1/8" CTS
- Note: 15mm Titanium QLOC2 included
- Weight 1940g
- Axle to Crown for 27.5 at 160mm travel = 550mm
- Fork offset for 27.5 = 44mm