All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use.
Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow! Now with new PCS RC2 Cartridge for better overall performance.
Speed, technical terrain and tough climbs, this is what Enduro/Trail riding is all about! The unstoppable Auron is the ultimate combo of uphill and downhill performance rolled into 1 sweet package. The Auron comes with a detachable fender and A 35mm chassis for stiffness, new PCS RC2 cartridge and Boost spacing.
This fork is available for demo through our DTYD
- 130-140-150-160mm travel settings
- RC2 PCS cartridge (low & high speed compression & rebound adjust)
- PCS cartridge has internal floating piston
- Adjustable air volume spacer w/preload adjust
- Forged crown
- 35mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- 15x110mm Q-LOC2 through axle / Disc only design
- Lower magnesium monocoque through axle design
- Steerer tube AL7050 1.5-1 1/8" CTS
- 27.5 x 2.8" tire compatible
- 29 x 2.5" tire compaitble
- Note: 15mm Titanium QLOC2 included
- Boost 110x15 Axle
- Integrated fender included
- Weight 2120g
- 2 year warranty
- Alxe to Crown for 29 at 160 travel = 580mm
- Fork offset for 29 = 51mm