A solid XC workhorse, the Raidon is a durable high performance driven fork ready to tackle trails for multiple seasons with minimal maintenance. Sealed cartridge design with adjustable lockout and multiple rebound settings. The air spring design allows for riders to set there preferred pressure to make the fork feel how they want. Light weight 32mm stanchion tubes and chassis make for a good handling and stiff XC fork.
Now available in Boost configurations in both 32mm or 34mm chassis platforms based on your individual needs.
- 120mm travel
- 100-120 internal travel settings 32mm chassis
- 27.5"x 3.0" compatible tires
- External rebound adjustment
- Adjustable air volume with preload adjust
- Forged aluminum crown
- 32mm A6061 gold anodized stanchion
- Lower magnesium monocoque design
- Tapered steerer tube A6000 aluminum
- Weight 1960g
- Fully serviceable
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty
- Axle to Crown for 27.5 set at 120mm travel = 523mm
- Fork offset for 27.5 = 42mm